Friday, May 22, 2009

LiFE

Yo...whats good. I decided to create a blogger account because I like to vent...and get peoples opinions on various things...men, money, the people I roll with, and simple crap like...WHAT SHOULD I EAT! ha. Right now I'm at a point in my life where I have MANY roads to take...I just don't know WHICH road I wanna go down. I'm making excellent money for my age...110% independent, full time single mother, with NO child support...(shout out to my baby mommas)...as a matter of fact...i wanna open up a BMC...baby momma club...lol. i'm VERY outgoing...i can walk into a room full of strangers and make friends. i'm a happy person...positive, LOVE helping people...i just love people! if you wanna know more about me...well here ya go...i ride motorcycles, plan on owning one VERY soon, jet ski's, fishing, fashion, cooking, you name it, i'll do it. i love all types of musik. uhhh...ummm...yea. i dont plan on livin where im livin for the rest of my life. i do plan on travelin the frickin WORLD! and of course...taggin my kid with me...oh and ummm any man that can keep up with me. i'm ALWAYS on the go. i can be in pajamas one minute, and jazzed up the next. all you gotta go is buzz the celly and say "Dree lets go" and i'm ready...lol. right now...i need a vacay...i feel like im missin something in my life...and i know EXACTLY what it is...what i'm missin is something that i CAN live w/o...but it would be nice to have a strong man by my side that WON'T aggravate the crap outta me. sometimes i sit and think of the different type of businesses that i can open...EXAMPLE: B.L.C. Bikini Lawn Care Services, i bet you fellas would love to call into work and say "Boss i'm not coming in, my lawn care girls are here" ha...or a D&C Dudes and Chicks car spa. All female customers go through a line where these hot men rub their cars down, and the fellas go to the ladies...of course weather would have to be right for BOTH of these ideas...but thats just something that wonders through my head. i'm all about sexy, and both of those are sexxxxy. Well this gives you an idea about me. Questions, comments, or concerns...holla @ cha gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment