Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Christians Gossip?? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT???

I was saved in Sept 2008, when I got saved it was the BEST feeling in the WORLD! But of course, the devil tries to attack, and I allowed him to win, by going back and doing all the bad things I did before I got saved. I needed a good dose of "self control" I'm a VERY family oriented person. I love my family like crazy, and thank God for each and every one of them. But no family is perfect, and no one is perfect. It's the life we live. I just don't see why there is a reason for one person to talk about/down one, when their life isn't in order...and even if it was in order...WHY GOSSIP??? We ALL have trails in our life, and some are bigger then others. Some may hit someone all at once, while some may hit someone here and there, or every once in a while. I know one thing, when the devil is after/attacking you, thats a good thing believe it or not, because that means you're doing something RIGHT. When the devil isn't after you, thats when you should be worried...back to this whole gossip thing...CHRISTIANS SHOULDN'T GOSSIP...THEN END!

No comments:

Post a Comment