Thursday, July 30, 2009

$55K for my child's "golden diapers"

Ok...as a single mother of ONE, I do believe that every man should have part in their child's life, and yes...sad but true...we as woman do have to force some men to pay...but uhhh $55K though??? I mean i have a 3 year old son, and don't think I've even reached $55K in spendings since he's been born...so uhhh what she plan on doing with all that "cash flow" I mean honestly Kelis...it's child support and not an early retirement...even though I'm sure after the baby is born, you'll bounce back with more hits. :) From Nas' statement to sources, he seemed pretty happy about their new bundle of joy...
I think Kelis looks amazing being prego...
Haha the look on Nas' face reads "I feel a hole burning in my pocket REALLY SOON"


I'm not even going to go on the whole child support field because I don't want no one giving me the side eye *wink* but pay up or don't lay up fella's, it ain't that hard to slide on the rubber duckie....smh...
Sooo...what do you think about this blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment