Thursday, July 30, 2009

Uhhhh...

Ok so I'm not sure what's going on now, wait I do...it's getting too hot for the lacefronts, caps, and weaves...but every since Solange started off this new trend with cutting hair, everyone wants to jump in on it... I mean...i can't say I "like Solange, because I NEVER listened to her music, nor have ever been a fan of hers...but come on girl...that lil peanut shaped head ain't going to cut it, I guess you still my girl...but uhhh don't she look like Mikey Mouse a lil bit in these pics...im just sayin...lol.

Now Rihanna...I'm sorry...hate me for saying this...but WOW...she is the ONLY person that I know that can rock this...even though she did got a tad bit overboard with the clippers...they style is HOT...hey...it's hair...it'll grow back...RIGHT?!?!



Ahhh Ciara...i love it...even though it's on the wig-ish side...you ROCK...and i'm sure her stylist has many more hair styles for her to show off. Out of all 3, she is CLEARLY the best :)

So tell me what do you think...should this new short "do" be the trend for 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment