Friday, July 31, 2009

Ciara gets the short hair, stamp of approval!







R&B Singer Ciara was spotted at the Express and Elle Magazine event on Wednesday night decked out in all red. At the event, she revealed to People Magazine:

“I have to admit I love my hair long but trying shorter is fun too because with fashion and with women, our hair is our way of us expressing ourselves. That’s kind of what I felt and that’s what inspired me to go short. I was like, ‘I just want to go short today,’ so I said to my hair stylist, [Kiyah], ‘what can we do?’”
Am I the only one that thinks she looks good here? Hair actually looked good and make up was on point. She’s giving me that Halle Berry/Nia Long. However, the site Hip Hop Pop Crunch claims her ex-friend Rihanna is over Ciara stealing her look. Since when did every short style become Rihanna’s though?

















No comments:

Post a Comment